Welcome to Project Discovery!
Project Discovery is a State-Approved Transition Disabled Program providing career exploration and assessments for special population high school students. Over 140 students a year come to the career exploration lab in Marshall with an opportunity to explore more than 40 careers.
Year-in and year-out Project Discovery has been rated as delivering excellent transition planning services to students and special education teachers. Project Discovery empowers students and special education teachers.
- Online Registration - Student
- Online Registration - Teacher
- Student Registration (paper)
- Instructor Registration (paper)
- Project Discovery Informational Flyer
- Transition Planning
- On-line career assessment assesses abilities and work values.
- Hands-on career exploration with formal and informal assessments.
- Written assessment of interests, work skills, and social skills.
- Individual follow up staffing to discuss all results.
- Flat fee is $525.00 for up to 5 students.
- Engages student in thinking towards their future.
- Broadens student's exposure to available careers.
- Increases self-awareness of interests, work skills, abilities, and needs.
- Provides direct link between school and world of work.
- Assists in fulfilling needs of IDEA Transition Services Law.