The SWWC Data Privacy Program is designed to provide participating School Districts with a manageable approach to achieve and maintain compliance with the Minnesota Student Data Privacy Law. Join the nearly 100 school districts from Greater Minnesota and the Metro that are already participating in this program!
Participation in the SWWC Data Privacy Program is open to all schools throughout Minnesota. Participation gives you access to:
- Automated Technology Provider discovery tools to assist in the process of building your school's inventory.
- Automatic alignment with discovered and assigned Technology Providers to SWWC's library of over 2,000 Technology Providers vetted for compliance with the MN Student Data Privacy Law and other regulations.
- Inclusion in SWWC Data Privacy Program Data Privacy Agreements (DPA's) established with Technology Providers.
- Communications templates to be utilized for annual notifications, data access notifications, and other activities associated to the MN Student Data Privacy Law and other federal regulations.
- Compliance reminders and program updates.
- Awareness resources regarding the MN Student Data Privacy Law and other regulations impacting K-12 data for school staff.
Request participation in the SWWC Data Privacy Program