Deaf/Hard of Hearing Services at SWWC
- Hearing evaluations and educational assessments.
- Support in educational programming including social emotional and self advocacy needs.
- Collaboration and in-services with families, school personnel and community agencies.
- Coordination of family and student camps and events.
- Facilitation of professional development for Teachers of Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Sign Language Interpreters, and Cued Language Transliterators.
- Participation in statewide networks for Early Hearing Detection Intervention, Audiology, Deaf/Hard of Hearing and DeafBlind
American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
American Academy of Otolaryngology
American Speech-Language-Hearing AssociationInterpreting
GM Launch PadResource WebsitesMDE: Deaf/HHCochlear ImplantsCued SpeechADA/Law/GovernmentDeaf and Hard of Hearing in Government
Wrights LawEHDI/ParentsJohn Tracy Clinic
MN's Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
My Baby's Hearing
NCHAM National Center for Hearing Assess and MgmntCatalogs/Products/MagazinesAdco Hearing
SWWC's DHH Team
Edgerton, JCC, MCC, Prinsburg, Redwood Area, RLB, RRC, Springfield, Tracy Area, Wabasso & WWG
Adrian, Canby, Hendricks, HBC, Luverne, Minneota, Pipestone, RTR & Windom
ACGC, BBE, Benson, EVW, KMS, MACCRAY, Montevideo, NLS & Willmar
BLHS, BOLD, Cedar Mountain, Comfrey, GSL, Lester Prairie, Mountain Lake, Redwood Area and Windom
Benson, EVW & Montevideo
Karen Dornbusch, Audiologist